Sunday, November 13, 2016

Week 12 Famous Last Words: So Long, Farwell

With the completion of this post I will have achieved the minimum amount of points to get an A in this class! I am so excited that I decided to take this class. It was very rewarding and I have honestly learned a lot from the readings that I would have otherwise never have even considered reading. It was great that I got to reconnect with someone that I knew in high school and got to meet other people both within my major and those who are not. This class was great at allowing me to express my imagination and creative capabilities. It is something that I would like to continue to develop after this class.

Since I am done, I now have time to focus on my other projects and finals in my other classes. I have not decided yet if I want to comeback next week or later before the end of the semester and complete my Storybook. I have put a lot of time and energy into the development of the plot and the characters and I would like to see it to its completion.

It is strange how it has only taken 51 posts to achieve a total of 410 points, but I have worked hard and did my best to stay diligent in doing the daily and weekly assignments as well as a few extra credit assignments each week. I look forward to seeing what everyone in this class does in the coming semesters and in the future after graduation.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone for your comments and support on my stories and my Storybook throughout the semester. You have all been really helpful. A special shout out to Dr. Laura Gibbs for her hard work on the development of this class and her insightful comments and critiques on my stories.

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment