Sunday, November 13, 2016

Week 12: Storybook Review

I have had a lot of fun in this class, especially doing the Storybook. It was extremely rewarding being able to flex my imagination and really make the stories I have read my own. I feel like I have grown as an writer and my interests in mythology and folklore have developed.

This week I decided to backup all my stories to my OneDrive account just in case something should happen to them whenever this class is up. What I did was export my stories as PDFs and saved them to both my computer and to my OneDrive account. Who knows maybe I can use them later for another project?

Perhaps my favorite announcement this week was the news that there is no required work for this class during Thanksgiving week. This makes me really happy since I have plans to visit some friends in Georgia!
Microsoft OneDrive

No comments:

Post a Comment